Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Visit to Jamieson Brewery - October 2013. Plus pictures of Lake Eildon

Yesterday I went to visit the Jamieson Brewery. I heard they had a new brew on tap "Gooley's Pils Draught"
I stopped on the drive at Bonnie Doon, as it is great to see Lake Eildon back over 95% full.





Further along the drive, I stopped at the bridge over the Howqua River. It is now part of Lake Eildon. This is a place I often stop to do some flyfishing. Now I would need a boat!





I continued the last 10 km towards Jamieson along the Mansfield-WoodsPoint Rd. What a pretty road this is now the lake laps the road.




 

 

 

 

 

 


Last stop - the most important. The visit to the 

Jamieson Brewery

A great brewery with an excellent selection of there locally brewed craftbeer on tap
Gooley's Pils Draught - 5.2% Pilsner (new to the range - a tasty, refreshing pilsner - should be popular in Summer)
Irish Red Ale - 4.8% Red Ale
Pale Ale - 4.6%  Pale Ale
Jamieson Brown Ale - 5% English Brown Ale
Mountain Ale - 5% Dunkelweizen - A dark wheat beer.
The Beast IPA - 7%  Highly hopped American Pale Ale (my favourite, love the six different hops)
Raspberry Ale 4.7%  Raspberry flavoured Fruit Beer (a real surprise packed. So tasty)









No comments:

Post a Comment