Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Favourite Craftbeers

Very hard to select my favourite craftbeers, as I seem to like so many.
Also there are so many different styles and mood determines the style you feel like on a particular day.
From my personal ratings here are my current favourite craftbeers.

Pale Ales, IPA, APS

EPIC Armageddon











8 Wired - Hopwired (NZ)









Union Jack IPA (Firestone Walker - USA)
Tuatara APA









Dark Beers, Stouts and Porters
Holgate Empress (Australia)
Holgate Temptress (Australia)
Wild Thing - Murrays Brewery (Australia)











Mikkeller - Beer Geek Breakfast (Denmark)
Dark Force (Imperial Stout) - Norway









Red Hill - Imperial Stout (Australia)
Dieu du Ciel Aphrodisiaque - Vanilla, Coffee, Chocolate Stout (Canada)
Three Boys Oyster Stout (New Zealand)

No comments:

Post a Comment