Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Some of my favourite Victorian Breweries

I try to visit and support as many breweries as possible. As I live in Victoria, I obviously visit more breweries in my home state. When travelling I try to visit other more distant breweries. In July I visited Murrays Brewery in Port Stevens (NSW). I think their beer selection (especially their higher ABV beers) were brilliant!

Here are some of the Victorian Breweries I have enjoyed visiting

Jamieson Brewery - favourite beer "The Beast IPA".
 




Redhill Brewery - favourite beer "Imperial Stout"













Bridge Road Brewery (Beechworth) - favourite beers - all!!!











Mornington Penninsula Brewery
 







Tooborac Brewery









Coldstream Brewery
True South Brewery
Hargreaves Hill Brewery











Buffalo Brewery









2Brothers Brewery







Bright Brewery
Sweetwater Brewery






Boyntons Brewery
Echuca Brewery







Grand Ridge  Brewery
------------------------------
Holgate Brewery - I love their beer but yet to visit the brewery in Woodend. It is on the list.
-------------------------------------
 

No comments:

Post a Comment